As early as more than ten years ago, the United States, Europe, and Japan have abandoned traditional pipes such as galvanized steel pipes, plastic pipes and copper pipes and switched to stainless steel water pipes. The use of stainless steel water pipes is becoming a global development application.
Because stainless steel water pipes have very big advantages in terms of life and corrosion resistance, basically they can be replaced for life after one installation. And no harmful substances will be precipitated, ensuring the health of drinking water.
Southeast Asia is one of the regions where stainless steel water pipes develop rapidly. The proportions of cold water, hot water and direct drinking water pipelines in Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand and Taiwan have increased significantly. Stainless steel water pipes are also used in more and more installations and projects. Stainless steel has been adopted by more and more water supply systems, hot water systems, direct drinking water systems, and water treatment systems.
Stainless steel water pipes are so popular in the market. Why? This is because stainless steel water pipes have a variety of performance characteristics and are superior to other water pipes.
Stainless steel water pipes have the following 10 characteristics:
1. The material of stainless steel water pipe is a food-grade healthy material that can be implanted into the human body, which can prevent secondary pollution of water quality, keep water quality safe, stay away from secondary pollution of water quality, and effectively inhibit the growth of bacteria, and bacteria and microorganisms cannot survive.
2. The stainless steel water pipe is resistant to high temperature, and the material is non-toxic and harmless even at high temperature, ensuring the health and safety of the water.
3. The stainless steel water pipe has high strength, can withstand an instantaneous pressure of 89Mpa, does not age, stainless steel does not rust, and does not corrode.
4. The stainless steel water pipe has high pressure-bearing capacity and resistance to 2.5Mpa pressure, which is especially suitable for high-rise water supply.
5. Stainless steel water pipes are very durable and have a service life of up to 100 years. Like buildings, stainless steel water pipes rarely require maintenance. Generally, the water pipes can be used with peace of mind and water can be safely used once installed.
6. The installation of stainless steel water pipes is simple and convenient, rapid prototyping, and no need to connect to electricity on site, making it easier and safer for workers.
7. The use of stainless steel pipes for stainless steel water pipes is more beautiful and has a higher grade, which improves the grade of the entire real estate and is beneficial to real estate sales.
8. The stainless steel water pipe has a low water leakage rate and generally has no hidden dangers of water leakage. The double-clamp connection technology can ensure that the pipe does not leak.
9. Good ductility, not easy to damage and not easy to deform.
10. The inner wall of the stainless steel water pipe is smooth, not easy to accumulate, and does not affect the water flow.